The World Alliance for Arts Education is a network of the four organisations: International Drama/Theatre and Education Association (IDEA), International Society for Education through Art (InSEA), International Society for Music Education (ISME) and World Dance Alliance (WDA) – a powerful voice for advocacy, networking and research.
Finding harmony in unity, bridging the gaps between arts, nature,
technology, and education is the ultimate goal. We seek to explore how
these seemingly disparate elements can work in tandem to create a more
sustainable and equitable society, where creativity flourishes, and
cultural diversity is cherished.
The world is in constant flux, presenting both challenges and
opportunities. Artistic innovations and creative approaches have the power
to drive positive transformation, whether it be in education, technology,
or nature conservation. Through this conference, we will discuss how the
arts can be a catalyst for positive change and inspire solutions to global
- Policy in the Arts / Arts Education
- Philosophy of Arts Education / Aesthetics
- Arts and Society / Individuals / Communities
- Pedagogy and didactics of Arts Education
- Sustainability and Arts Education
- Eco-Arts Education
- Nature as Muse for Arts Education
- Promoting environmental consciousness through education and artistic endeavours
- Cultural heritage and contemporary aspirations
- Resilience through the Arts
- Well-being, arts and health
- Technology and Arts Education (innovative ways of teaching)
- Arts and digital technologies (hybrid forms of artistic expression)
- Artificial Intelligence and Αrts education
- Technology and heritage
- Cultural heritage and the Arts (intangible, digital and other forms)
- Interdisciplinary perspectives and research across the Arts
- Radical methodologies in the Arts / Performing research and innovative research tools / Arts-based methodologies
Department of Music Studies
Department of Theatre Studies
School of Physical Education and Sport Science
Department of Primary Education
Department of Education Studies
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
Panepistimiopolis Zografou, Athens Greece
Get to the venue
The train station (Charleroi-Sud) is 3min away by foot, just over the Sambre river.
BUS / METRO
Alight at the Sud or Tirou stops.
From the train station, cross the river Sambre and turn right. The Quai10 is 100 meters away.